Cơ hội nghề nghiệp
Product Management Senior Manager
Làm việc tại: Hồ Chí Minh
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 11/12/2021
Hình thức làm việc:
Ban/Bộ Phận: Quản Lý Sản phẩm và Quy Trình
Số lượng cần tuyển: 1
Kinh nghiệm yêu cầu: Trên 5 năm
Thời gian làm việc: Giờ hành chính
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- Be responsible for strategic development and management of the company product’s roadmap and portfolio to achieve company over-all strategic, business and financial goals.
- Devises, develops and regularly maintains product strategies, short- and long-term product goals, sales plans, tactics and programs based on the business strategy, opportunities and plans, budget, potential of market, target customers, consumer needs, competitors, resources and abilities.
- Using knowledge of the market, competitors, target customers and sales channels, identifies and develops on-going market insights, unique product proposition with clear differentiators from the competitors.
- Identifies and develops new products and services, and maintains existing products and services and coordinates cross-departmental activities in support of new products development, and management of related products’ changes and activities.
- Cooperates with Risk, Operations and IT Departments to find best methods and approaches to deliver credit offers, credit initiation and lending capabilities to potential and existing customers.
- Oversees the day-to-day management and operations of the Product Management team. Sets performance goals/targets (KPI) for the whole Product Management team, and monitors performance of each team member on a continual basis.
- Participate in other relevant projects assigned by Line Manager.
YÊU CẦU ỨNG VIÊN
- At least 5 years’ experience in product management position in a Consumer Finance company or a Bank.
- Experience in loan consumer finance or banking experience with a good perspective of the consumer or cash loan products, card products, digital platform, processes, pricing, technologies, etc.
- Understands the business and industry dynamics of consumer/ cash loans, and is passionate to deliver new and winning solutions.
- Analytical skills - ability to use and simplify complex information/data and various metrics to set-up and develop products.
- Ability to manage, lead and coordinate people and teams in cross-departmental/matrix environment.